Application:OfthePune

2 posts Page 1 of 1
austin.bussel

- First Name: Austin
- Country / time zone: U.S.est
- Racial Ethnicity: White
- What is your battle tag?: austinakaluf#1504

- Current Character Name(if you're a server transfer, we prefer no ascii keys): Ofthepune---(changed from ofthepoon)
- Class: Demon Hunter
- Race: Night Elf
- Realm: Kel'Thuzad
- Armory Link (make sure your armory link is to an advanced profile): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /ofthepune

- Our official raiding times are 7:00 pm PST to 11:00 pm PST Tuesday through Thursday, can you consistently make a majority of our raids? (90%+) If not, why not?: Yes I can I just had shoulder surgery so i am on shore duty and limited hours so staying up late is not an issue for me at all.

- Do you foresee anything preventing you from dedicating 100% to our raids? Such as work, school, family or military commitments: I am military but it will be another three years before that is an issue, but in the off chance that it does serving the country will unfortunately come first but a warning of the lack of my attendance will be given ahead of time.

- What is your /played on your character: 22 Days/18 Hours/18 Minutes/ 22 Seconds
- How many legendaries do you currently have for your Main Spec? How many total?: 3 and 3
- Do you have a Sephuz? If so, can you provide a screenshot of your chatlog following you looting it?: I do not a little confused by this question was there a way to get it without looting it? haha

- How soon are you available to transfer?: As soon as needed.
**IF YOU DO NOT ACTUALLY HAVE THE INTENTION TO LEAVE YOUR CURRENT GUILD / HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT LEAVING/TRANSFERRING THEN DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME**

- Show us a picture of your UI (preferably in a raid, use imgur.com) make sure all keybinds are fully visible.: https://imgur.com/a/6wuPD

- Link to your WCL profile - find your character in the search bar on WCL (100% required, don't submit your application until you have logs): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... /ofthepune

- Previous Guild/Raiding Experience & why you left your guild(s) (If it was not on the toon you are applying on, please provide armory links to the toon(s) it was on as well as the name and server of your character at that time.): Well In Wod I activally raided in three different guilds. The first was Reload: on Dalaran I left that guild to find a faster progressing guild with my main at the time https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /irieen..I have played this game since i was 8 years old and when i turned 18 i moved out and got my old laptop and my step dad stopped playing wow so i got my own account so i did not progress on any bosses while in reload it was more or less a carry through mythic i was a good heroic geared pali and got better with them.I also raid lead for Elusive on Dalaran who went from nothing to server second in 3 months with Bareturle a former member of Indestructable, and i raided heavily with Iraider Kel'Thuzad in WOD and Legion

- What is the longest amount of time spent progressing on one boss? Tell us about it.: The longest time i have spent progressing on a boss Would have to be gorefiend on mythic. I raid led with a friend on our alts on US Dalaran and we ended up skipping gore and did Iskar fel lord and socrathar first because of how many wipes we had on gore but eventually we saddeled up and pushed it took us about 3 weeks but we killed it the best feeling was how happy the raiders were when we downed it!

- What is and how well can you play your offspec?(every class has an offspec/alternate spec): Vengeance And i can tank heroic KJ easy that's the hardest thing ive had to do with it and i am confident in my ability to do so
- Are you willing to respec if it were asked of you? Are you willing to respec to the optimal spec for a progression boss?: I would be willing but i doubt that would happen
- Explain your stat priorities and rotation: Stat Prio is Crit> everything haha no i focus on maintaining a 44% crit and then i fluctuate with mastery on haste. Rotation of a DH is simple Start with meta, nemesis, fel blade to get fury before you use chaos blades, the spam chaos strike if and use blade dance as a filler DH is rng and fury dependent so every fight is a little different but chaos strike is the main dmg dealer
- Raid spots are earned and kept based on performance. Are you willing to compete for your spot?: Of course i am!

- Does your computer / internet suck?: No they do not Intel Core i7-6700HQ quad core, 4GB GDDE5 Nividia GeForce GTX 965M 256 GB Performance SSD + 1TB of HDD 16 GB DDR4 RAM
- Do you have a SSD? Do you raid on a laptop?: I have 256GB of SSD yes i do but i play on a 65 inch 4k screen i use my laptop as a tower
- Link the result of a speedtest.net result (select a Los Angeles server): http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6783087299<HOME LA>http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6783092962

- Are you able to handle mature (or immature) content on TS3 and in guild chat?: Yes i am I'm a Sailor lol
- Do you have the capacity to clearly communicate, yet have the ability to recognize when it's appropriate to keep comments to yourself?: Yes i do
- How do you feel about sitting out for any given encounter should we not need you? It will happen.: I don't mind at all i know how it is being an old raid leader

- What is your reason for applying? What makes us more appealing than any one of the thousands of other raiding guilds out there?: Skyisup actually told me about you guys, I got him into reload back in WOD and we raided and did mythic dungeons together all the time! i also heard Convel is there and he is an old friend he would know me as Luf or irieen though!

- Are you able to handle harsh criticism? You can, and will, be subjected to harsh criticism and you will be called out when you do not perform.: Yes i prefer it because if there is something i can do to be better that i don't catch then i would love to hear it!

- Do polar bears eat penguins?? Explain how you came to your answer: Yes Because they both live in the south pole and bears are carnivores at least i hope this is correct. XD P.S i googled it I'm right!

- In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse, if you were able to go anywhere in the world to try to survive, where would you go and why?(*NOT* Optional): Id go to a Navy ship and sail in the ocean while i think of a better place to go!!

- Are you willing to participate in Punch Burger if you ever attend a <Defenestrate> meetup such as Blizzcon? Hell yeah i would!

- If anyone can vouch for you, please list them here
Skyisup/ Convel is an old friend not sure if he remembers me but him and sky used to sit in the garrison fountain for hours aha
- Tell us a joke(OPTIONAL): My life tadaaa
Draw a picture of your character with MS Paint(OPTIONAL, but kudos points!):

- Tell us a little bit about yourself IRL: Well I'm 20 I'm married with 3 dogs (my children) I'm in the Navy and have been for almost two years, My rate is IT (someone who works with computers) i have been a gamer my whole life. i have played wow since i was about Eight years old my first character was a rogue i got it to level 11 and i asked my dad when do i get a pet and he said only hunters get pets so i made a hunter and that was main all the way up until mop. I am competitive i like to be the best and i like to be serious but i also mess around a lot.

- Last words: Show us what sets you apart from the rest of the candidates; what makes you better? What can you bring to Defenestrate? Let us know why WE should want YOU. This is your last chance to impress us, be thorough. If there is anything that wasn’t covered in this application that you’d like us to know, tell us here. Do not answer this question with one sentence. Once again, the more complete the answer, the better. I'm not going to sit here and lie to you because i am not the best as much as i want to be the best I'm not but that is my goal. my goal is to be the best at any character, class or anything for that matter, and that is what sets me apart from other people. My desire to be top on the meters, to perfect every mechanic makes me a better player then most, if i die to something it is usually once because i learn from that mistake and i don't fuck up again, excuse my language. Also i have no tier atm and shit trinkets and i can still sustain over 1.1mil dps single target which to me shows i know how to play my class fairly well with the right gear i could top parses like i used to in WOD on my hunter. I think i could be a great addition to your guild and i would love the opportunity to prove my worth!. Thank you for taking the time to review my application i look forward to seeing the results take it easy and have a pleasant weekend!.
austin.bussel

I forgot to mention that i raided with Iraider in early legion and got 3/7 with them and my priest Zivere-- Kel'Thuzad was 5/7 with another guild i can not remember then name. and i was doing heroic Helya prog before i left for deployment and when i came back the guild was gone. my priest is currently 1/9 mythic as well.
2 posts Page 1 of 1