Lesharc - Mage

1 post Page 1 of 1
piero23

First Name: Piero Pinatelli
- Country / time zone: Seattle, WA / Pacific
- Racial Ethnicity: Hispanic
- What is your battle tag?: lesharc#1487

- Current Character Name(if you're a server transfer, we prefer no ascii keys): Lesharc - Arthas
- Class: Mage
- Race: Blood elf
- Realm: Arthas
- Armory Link (make sure your armory link is to an advanced profile): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... as/lesharc

- Our official raiding times are 7:00 pm PST to 11:00 pm PST Tuesday through Thursday, can you consistently make a majority of our raids? (90%+) If not, why not?: yes 100%

- Do you foresee anything preventing you from dedicating 100% to our raids? Such as work, school, family or military commitments: No. I have everything under a regular schedule

- What is your /played on your character: 438 days
- How many legendaries do you currently have for your Main Spec? How many total?: I got them all for all specs
- Do you have a Sephuz? If so, can you provide a screenshot of your chatlog following you looting it?: I wish I had a screenshot. It was my 2nd legendary and I was really upset and logged off.

- How soon are you available to transfer?: today
**IF YOU DO NOT ACTUALLY HAVE THE INTENTION TO LEAVE YOUR CURRENT GUILD / HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT LEAVING/TRANSFERRING THEN DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME**

- Show us a picture of your UI (preferably in a raid, use imgur.com) make sure all keybinds are fully visible.:
https://imgur.com/a/xqwx4

- Link to your WCL profile - find your character in the search bar on WCL (100% required, don't submit your application until you have logs):

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1

I know thats 2 different Mages but both of them are me. I name change 1 week before the guild died

- Previous Guild/Raiding Experience & why you left your guild(s) (If it was not on the toon you are applying on, please provide armory links to the toon(s) it was on as well as the name and server of your character at that time.):

I started playing by the end of BC and I wasnt very good at it. My raiding experience starts in wrath.

WTLK : I started raiding serious around Ulduar, thats when I joined warpath- Illidan Alliance and cleared most content up to ICC. By the time ICC came around me and a real life friend decided to transfer off server and play horde that's when I joined <Yakuza Lords> There we cleared all of ICC and coming very close of getting the realm first. Darckle was the range officer there

Cata : When cata started I lost interest raiding and started doing PVP for most of the xpac. Ended up getting to 2500ish raiding and 2200 in rbgs. Not much raiding here.

Mist: Fuck pandas took a break for the xpac.

Warlods/Legion : By the time warlods came around I ended up joined the 2nd team in Tich called <Accelerate> there we played all of highmaul and start of blackrock. Guild ended up dying when gm quit after he got pissed for getting the same ranks as last tier. Thats when I joined <Awakening> and stayed there until Mistress. We got every realm first and most of our kills were around 200ish(50ish US) world. Guild ended up dying when we fell short killing mistress. People ended up really upset and left the guild.

- What is the longest amount of time spent progressing on one boss? Tell us about it.: I would say the longest time in a progression boss Heroic LK. We were there for 1 month and a half. Tension was very high since we were competing for the realm first. We knew we had a better roster but the other team had 5 warlocks (needed to cheese the fight) after 1 month and a half all the players kept showing up and we ended up falling short, however that made us stronger and we were hungry to beat them in cata, which we did.

- What is and how well can you play your offspec?(every class has an offspec/alternate spec): I can play all my OS like my main spec
- Are you willing to respec if it were asked of you? Are you willing to respec to the optimal spec for a progression boss?: of course.
- Explain your stat priorities and rotation: Crit until 33.34, then vers and haste depending on gear - frost
- Raid spots are earned and kept based on performance. Are you willing to compete for your spot?: Yes I would expect no less.

- Does your computer / internet suck?: No. I got very good internet.
- Do you have a SSD? Do you raid on a laptop?: I have an SSD AND I do not raid in a laptop
- Link the result of a speedtest.net result (select a Los Angeles server):
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6655134619

- Are you able to handle mature (or immature) content on TS3 and in guild chat?: Yes
- Do you have the capacity to clearly communicate, yet have the ability to recognize when it's appropriate to keep comments to yourself?: Yes of course.
- How do you feel about sitting out for any given encounter should we not need you? It will happen.: I am ok with that

- What is your reason for applying? What makes us more appealing than any one of the thousands of other raiding guilds out there?: You guys have really strong leadership and have been around for a while. The schedule that you guys have also works with mine.

- Are you able to handle harsh criticism? You can, and will, be subjected to harsh criticism and you will be called out when you do not perform.: yes, of course.

- Do polar bears eat penguins?? Explain how you came to your answer:
No they don't. They live in different poles.

- In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse, if you were able to go anywhere in the world to try to survive, where would you go and why?(*NOT* Optional): Probably a mall. You got food, weapons and looks of things you can work with.

- Are you willing to participate in Punch Burger if you ever attend a <Defenestrate> meetup such as Blizzcon? yeah for sure.

- If anyone can vouch for you, please list them here I played with darckli long time ago

- Tell us a joke(OPTIONAL):
Draw a picture of your character with MS Paint(OPTIONAL, but kudos points!):

- Tell us a little bit about yourself IRL:
I am a student and business owner. I enjoy to work out and electronic music.

- Last words: Show us what sets you apart from the rest of the candidates; what makes you better? What can you bring to Defenestrate? Let us know why WE should want YOU. This is your last chance to impress us, be thorough. If there is anything that wasn’t covered in this application that you’d like us to know, tell us here. Do not answer this question with one sentence. Once again, the more complete the answer, the better.
I am a person that does their best in every attempt. If I am not playing the game I am constantly trying to improve. I look at logs and have a very large network with other mages. I enjoy reading guides and listening to what other mages have to say. I know I am not always perfect but the more you practice the better you get at it. Thanks
1 post Page 1 of 1